BOLLÉ ANACONDA 11672CH
Nestled on the edge of the French Alps, in the small town of Oyonnax – that’s where Seraphin Bolle and his son founded this brand, best known for their ‘Bolle sunglasses’. With every collection, you can feel yourself reaching new limits with a pair of these Bolle Ibex 12373 sunglasses for instance, which includes a cutting-edge design and intuitive, functional elements. During the ski season, you would be doing yourself a disservice if you haven’t checked out the Bolle Carve ski goggles yet. For the better part of a century, Bolle has delivered top-quality eyewear, where the Bolle Sunglasses collection keeps surprising. Alpine attitude is everything the collection embodies and no matter how old you are, where you live, or where you come from Bolle will take things up a notch and elevate your look.
BOLLÉ ANACONDA 11672CH PRODUCT DETAILS
Frame material: Acetate
Frame color: Navy Blue. Interior Frame: Navy Blue & White Check
Lens material: Nylon Polycarbonate
Lens Color: Grey
U.V. Protection: UV400 / 100% protection from UV A & B
Fit: Small to Medium
Made in: Italy
BOLLÉ ANACONDA 11672CH
Anaconda’s curved arms hug your face to keep your sunglasses right where they belong. This progressive design is perfect for those with small to medium-sized faces, looking for a wear-everywhere sunglass that is extremely versatile and comfortable.
These functional, stylish and economically viable frames are the best choices for athletes looking for an affordable and reliable choice in eyewear.
– ANTI-REFLECTIVE – Light reflected on the inside of the lenses can harm your eyes. That’s why a scientifically-engineered, anti-reflective coating is applied to the inside of HD Polarized BOLLÉ lenses.
– HD POLARIZED LENSES – Made with polycarbonate, this new lens is a combination of two essential technologies for when the sun is out. HD refers to our contrast-enhancing filter, now available in a great selection of styles. The second ingredient of this lens is polarization technology, which protects your eyes from reflected sunlight. The two components are united in the same lens to create the BOLLÉ HD Polarized lens. You will never have to choose between contrast and polarization again.
Also Check – BOLLE IBEX 12373
Bollé Brands™ encompasses the brands Bollé, Bollé Safety, Cébé, Serengeti, H2 Optix and Spy. Thanks to the complementary know-how and innovative technologies developed by the four brands in their respective fields of activities, Bollé Brands’ expertise covers a large spectrum of products that meet the highest requirements in terms of protection, performance, innovation, and style.
1. This is a 100% Risk-Free Online Sunglass Purchase – with our free courier return and 100% money-back guarantee in case you’re not satisfied with the size or fit. We also guarantee that all of our designer brands are 100% authentic with the most compelling prices in New Zealand.
2. Enjoy a 2 year Manufacturers Warranty, not withstanding damage and the lens.
3. All our sunglasses come with a free 30ml Lens Cleaner which contains a non-chemical natural solution, perfect for sunglass maintenance.